Senior Officer/Assistant Manager-Office Admin (Tenders & contracts management)
- Responsible for the full spectrum of daily office administration work such as office supplies ordering, office facilities maintenance, staff activities, office renovation & relocation etc.
- Manage procurement process including research, tendering and vendor management to make sure the service standard copes with the company's policies
- Assist in any ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree holder in any relevant discipline
- At least 6 years of relevant experience gained from sizable organizations (NGO/statutory body will be a plus)
- Solid exposure on preparing tenders and reviewing vendors contracts
- High fluency in English and Chinese is required
- Good command in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.)
- Detail-minded, proactive, self-motivated and fast paced
Interested candidates please send your resume in WORD format to ConnectedGroup's Professional Support Practice - or contact Katie on 852-3972-5882 for a confidential discussion.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only.