Our client, a reputable European Private Bank, is looking to hire a Senior Officer- Client Onboarding to support the business
- Work closely with Front Office to facilitate the collection of KYC and other relevant documents in accordance with the prevailing account opening procedures and local regulations.
- To ensure evidence of each customer's identity and other relevant documents are received in order before account opening.
- Review and approve KYC for new client on-boarding for standard sensitive accounts (i.e. non high risk clients).
- Perform and ensure KYC due diligence check on new client on-boarding with high accuracy to comply with legislations, regulations and bank policies.
- Liaise with frontline, business management and AML compliance to facilitate the client onboarding process.
- Ensure all client files are stored and maintained accordingly (electronically and in paper format).
- Ensure timely processing of static data updating request.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 4 years experience in handling KYC due diligence check in private banking sector.
- Well- versed with HKMA's AML requirements & Risk Assessments.
- Good knowledge in various corporate structures especially for trust & foundation in different jurisdiction.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese