|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Senior Network Manager
- Report to Head of Infrastructure and oversees a team to focus on networking support and projects delivery across the region
- Design, develop and deliver network related projects
- In charge of SDN and SD-WAN design and deployment in support of implementation and migration of data centres and wide area network infrastructure as well as LAN rollout
- Provide support for daily network operation and maintenance
- Assist in implementing network security policies and standards; reviews network security, access control, and data safeguards
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Systems or Computer Science
- 8 years or above in supporting large-scale regional IT networking systems
- In-depth technical knowledge of Enterprise networking infrastructure, projects including LAN/WAN/MAN, SD-Wan, Router/Switches, WIFI and performance monitoring tools.
- Strong knowledge of core products such as Cisco, Checkpoint, F5, MPLS and SD-Wan solutions.
- Experiences on Cloud Network Infrastructure (Including AWS & Azure)
- Holder of CCNP/ CCIE, CISSP, CISA, or ITIL certification is an advantage
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese