(Senior) Merchandising Manager
My client is a manufacturing & trading company, who is looking for a (Senior) Merchandising Manager. Reports to GM, leads team of 4 in HK and China's merchandising team for operations.
Key responsibilities: -
- Merchandising Activities
- Supervise and lead the merchandising operations
- Follow production plans to ensure all orders are shipped on time
- Constant interaction and consultation on vendor capacity, order allocation etc.
- Observe and understand in detail the buyer's needs and provide as much support as possible
- Vendor management
- Analyse, evaluate and improve vendor's capabilities and performance
- Expand or consolidate vendor base when appropriate
- Price negotiation and create detailed cost saving plans and methods
- Lead-time negotiation along with regular trouble shooting issues such as deliveries and quality issues
- Communications with internal support teams
- Assist in certain quality driven initiatives
- Assist in any quality issues, claims or disputes between buyers/QA with vendors
- Monitor potential quality issues and execute relative solutions to ensure they can be avoided
- Diploma or above in Textiles / Fashion / related discipline
- Minimum 10 years relevant sourcing experience with at least 5 years management experience
- Excellent Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Main category is knit, knowledge in woven / sweater is big plus
- Travel is required to China's factories
Interested parties pls send your CV to Angela Tsui firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com