Our client is a rapidly expanding E-Commerce business and they are looking for a Senior Merchandising Manager (Electrical) for their buying office in HK. This person will lead a team of 5 staff, reporting to the Head of Sourcing. Products will be including lighting, SDA, consumer electronics etc.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sourcing market development in China, as well as offshore countries in future
- Management of buying prices and appropriate actions taken to achieve cost optimization targets
- Strategic supplier management: Systematic supplier analysis and improvement
- Establish the knowledge center and grow the understanding together with our Quality Management Team
- Ensure the best practice between Merchandising and Quality Management Department
- Build an electrical team of sourcing, product development, and order management functions
To succeed in this key role, you will have at least 12 years experience working in the electrical category, with 5 years experience in the capacity of management role.
- Bachelor's degree holder in a business-related subject
- Strong background in sourcing and supplier management (managing a portfolio of suppliers with a systematic approach. Preferably also with the contact of final destination customer.)
- Proficient in Supply Chain Management tools
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good proficiency in Excel (pivot, macros)
- Strong sense of responsibility for the team
- Able to work independently
- Excellent leadership skills with a proactive and well-organized mindset/ attitude
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Athena Tse for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com