(Senior) Merchandiser - Apparel Equipment and Accessories
My client is an EU sportwear brand. They are offering the sports equipment, apparel, footwear, and accessories covers a wide range of sports. Their mission is seeking to develop new and better sporting goods that appeal to consumers and its trade customers.
They offer competitive compensation package include medical insurance covering dependents.
- Responsible for sourcing of product samples and prototypes from vendors
- Product quality assurance
- Price / Terms negotiation
- Follow up on Vendor's adherence to scheduled timeline for the production
- Monitor that the samples are sent to the buyer in time for fittings and meetings
- Check and comment all samples (proto/counter/production) including input comments into the business system
- Responsible for collecting the production info such as lead time, production minimums, as well as to channel relevant info to relevant parties
- Diploma/Degree from relevant study
- At least 5 year working experience in the Accessories & Equipment industry and relevant experience
- Proficient computer skill in MS office (World, Excel, Power Point) and Outlook
- Well organized and able to work Multi-task
Please send your CV with word file to Hugo Ng from ConnectedGroup (Hugo.ng@connected group.com) for more details.
Email address could also be found on LinkedIn / Connected Group (www.connectedgroup.com).