|Salary||HK$30000 - HK$50000 per month + performance bonus, accommodation|
Senior Mechanical Engineering Manager (Based in Dongguan)
- OEM manufacturer with a leading global market share
- High revenue even in COVID and trade war
- Stable career with clear career path
Our client is a market leader as a manufacturer specialized in the commercial server, offering quality products and services for fortune 500 companies. They are currently looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineering Manager to join their team.
This position will supervise a team of mechanical engineers to develop computer and server mechanicals. The main duties are to coordinate with production teams and suppliers for project development. You will also:
- Formulates project plan and arranges necessary resources for project implementation.
- Design verification and troubleshooting.
- Liaise with customers on creating product specifications.
- Control budget and follow up on outstanding projects.
- Handle engineering documents.
- Bachelor's degree in the Mechanical/ Manufacturing engineering field or related discipline.
- Minimum 6 years'+ experience in the product design of plastic and sheet metal with Creo/UG and project follow up.
- Substantial knowledge & experience in metal stamping, plastic injection, hardware design, ProE, Creo.
- Experience in PC/Server and/or Kiosk products is an advantage.
- Fluent in English & Chinese.
- Candidates Candidate with less experience will be considered as Mechanical Engineering Manager.