Title: Senior Materials Specialist
My client is one of the world's major sports footwear and apparel manufacturers. They are looking for a Senior Materials Specialist now. You will be in Apparel Sourcing Team, and report to Materials Manager.
- Support Products/Materials Risk Assessment Process during development
- Ensure Material Quality the requirements form Development to Bulk Production
- Provide Material Quality Expertise to Material Suppliers
- Ensure potential defects are identified before production
- Provide inputs based on suppliers' capabilities and quality performance history
- Support color approval process
- Review color submissions or rejections - provide technical support to mills
- Review all Material Development Test Report
- FIS (Fabric Quotation) data support, ensure AA system data compliance
- At least 5 years' experience in materials planning/merchandising/quality analysis / color evaluation and exposure in textile manufacturing is advantage
- Good knowledge in fabric construction, quality control and laboratory test procedures
- Detail & organized mind
- Good presentation skills
- Self-motivation & timeline management
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Chinese, Cantonese & Mandarin.
- Computer knowledge in MS Office, particular strong skill on use of MS Excel (e.g. vlookup)
- Able to travel around Asia as requested
Please send your CV with word file to Hugo Ng from ConnectedGroup (Hugo.ng@connected group.com) for more details.
Email address could also be found on LinkedIn / Connected Group (www.connectedgroup.com).