|Location||Hong Kong City|
Our client is an US education group which provides a comprehensive range of courses from professional training and higher education degree courses to language education. They are now looking for a marketing expert with strategic insight to drive the brand and business to another level.
- To in-charge of all aspects of marketing and branding activities to drive leads generation, student enrollment and customer acquisition;
- To conduct market research on market and competitors;
- To supervise and evaluate the performance of the team's execution on all marketing activities and make sure they deliver company commercial objectives;
- To monitor campaign/activity progress and evaluate media and campaign effectiveness;
- To proactively liaise with local and international media, professional bodies, and recruitment channels with a view to maximizing visibility, exposure and engagement with the business to develop and expand partnership portfolios;
- To manage corporate websites, social media and internal communication platforms;
- To monitor P&L and review the marketing result.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related area are preferred
- At least 12 years' experience in Branding and Marketing, preferably in education field, but not a must;
- Excellent with numbers and strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent organization and people management skills;
- Can work well in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace; mature and flexible with entrepreneurial mind-set and can-do attitude;
- Excellent command in both Chinese and English;
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.email@example.com. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com