Our client is a well-established education group in Hong Kong. They provide a dynamic and flexible working environment and currently expanding their Marketing team. They are now looking for a digital savvy integrated marketing candidate to join their team and help to grow their brand.
- To develop group branding and communications strategies and effective branding and marketing campaigns;
- To develop and implement digital marketing campaigns, SEM and SEO;
- To provide digital marketing and PR strategies to maximize brand awareness and enhance the corporate image;
- To drive content strategies and make sure all digital marketing campaigns are delivered smoothly to align with group's major projects;
- To coordinate with internal stakeholders and external vendors/agencies to develop through-the-line marketing and communications materials, including branding and corporate video, corporate materials and premiums, advertorials, webinars, digital marketing content and so on;
- To work closely with leadership and marketing teams of other group members to organize major brand building marketing campaigns and group events;
- To prepare and manage marketing budget.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related area are preferred;
- At least 8 years' experience in communications, digital marketing, preferably in education field, but not a must;
- Basic knowledge of different digital marketing channels and online marketing tools;
- Proficient in digital content marketing and social media management;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to work in a team;
- Excellent command in both Chinese and English;
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.email@example.com. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com