Our client is a global luxury beauty brand. They're now looking for a senior marketing & PR executive to join the team.
Advertising & Promotions
- Take part in planning and execute new launches, campaigns, events and promotions according to the planned Marketing Calendar and budget.
- Brief and work with agency on layout design and production of all marketing communications and collaterals, e.g. advertisement, advertorial, leaflet, brochure, DM, service certificates which are reproduced in accordance to NY guidelines.
- Maintain good relationship with trade partners to ensure good featuring coverage and support.
- Submit retailers with new product / campaign launch, promotional plan, product shots, in-store featuring proposal (e.g. DM, in-store TVC, outdoor ad, etc) to maximize featuring opportunities at least 1-month prior launch.
- Coordinate all visual merchandizing material production on new launch, campaign and counter events including light box, outpost, tent card and counter visual, and obtain final approval from headquarters, supervisor and retailers prior to production.
- Maintain good relationship and liaison with media to sustain good awareness and PR coverage for the brand.
- Arrange product seedings to targeted media, influencers and celebrities to increase brand awareness and PR coverage.
- Execute any roadshow and press event set-up and logistics in accordance to NY guideline.
- Social media content planning and execution.
- Execute any online promotional activities and coordinate with counters for prizes and redemption mechanics.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Work with global and agency on all CRM communications and collaterals which are reproduced in accordance to HQ guidelines.
- Implement CRM activities and events to achieve new customer recruitment and existing customer retention.
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- 4 years' working experience gained in luxury industry, experience in cosmetic industry is preferred
- Strong knowledge & skills in advertising, promotion, marketing or event management
- Proven ability to work with retailers, external agencies, publicity and suppliers to establish effective marketing programs
- Strong sense of responsibilities, self-motivated and team-work mentality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)