|Location||Central and Western District|
Our client is one of the most profitable company in Hong Kong and they are looking for an experienced UIUX Senior Manger to lead the team in Hong Kong.
As a Senior User Experience Manager, you need to have good visual communication skills and able to effectively integrate features and design plans. You will be responsible to form a bridge between business stakeholders and technical team. Your objective is to determine how to reshape the interactions between the business and customers. You will help to identify what frustrates customers and then determines what would classify as a positive experience for the customer.
The focus of this work specifically relates to technology. You will need to make the company's website or mobile applications to be able to quickly access relevant information and get the assistance or service that customers need without being frustrated.
Senior User Experience Manager can influence technological designs and processes by providing key insights about the needs and desires of customers and monitor the development teams to ensure that they work to improve systems so that customers are satisfied.
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Information System, Multimedia Design, or other relevant disciplines;
- minimum eight years' UI and UX working experience in both website and mobile applications;
- strong technical know-how in mobile front-end development
- solid experience in creating interactive prototype and UX/UI design;
- strong interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders;
- strong business acumen, with good presentation and analytical skills;
- Proficiency in both Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese) and English;
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com