Our client is one of the biggest organisations, they are looking for a (Senior) Manager, Security with strong experience in Security Incident management system and SIEM. You need to be familiar with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)'s guideline and framework, also you will be able to manage execution of action plans for ensuring the safety and security of all information system assets.
To be succeed in this role, you will be leading the investigations on security incidents, able to manage and verify security-related alerts, and to manage the incident response process.
Other responsibilities included:
- Deliver advanced analysis and recommend remediation steps for cyber security events and incidents
- Updates process document to address contemporary gaps observed from new cyber scenarios
- Perform root cause analysis and recommend necessary actions to be take
- Support Senior Manager in analysing business needs in the information security area and recommend and give opinions on technical security implementations and solutions to several levels within the company
- Advise IS security engineering team in detection gaps and any observation in security control gaps coverage to IS Operation team
- Manage the coordination on the remediation of security issues during incidents
- Participate and contribute positively to create a diverse and inclusive culture with trust and respect. Play an active role to support cross team/division/department efforts and model collaborative behaviours
As a Manger for Security Incidents Response and SIEM, you must have experience in public cloud security products and TCP/IP principles; also strong in cybersecurity including offense and defence, and vulnerability protection.
Other requirements included:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Knowledge of a broad range of cyber security topics, including governance, identity and access management, supply chain risks, security operations, incident management
- Knowledge of public cloud platform
- Understand packet level data Intrusion detection and prevention and Network Security Products (IDS/IPS, firewalls, etc.) Host Security Products (HIPS, AV, scanners, etc.)
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com