This education organization has a long history in HK, with presence in over 40 countries, it is highly cognized within the region and internationally.
The organization is now hiring for an experienced Senior Public Affairs Manager to join the Hong Kong Organization. You will be responsible to manage PR & media strategy in HK.
- Developing, managing and executing corporate communications plans including but not limited to public affairs & media relations
- Take part in media communications in order to achieve goals of the organization
- Write and edit publicity materials for interacting with employees, media and varied key audiences pertinent to news and issues management
- Assist in developing stakeholder engagement strategies and plans
- Support to coordinate critical enterprise communications to assure information released on time to all stakeholders
- Degree in communications, marketing or related disciplines
- At least 10 years of working experience in corporate communications
- Candidates with large corporate experience plus journalism background will be an advantage, PR agencies experience are also welcomed
- Extensive knowledge in media landscape
- Excellent communications skills in both conversational and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
This is a excellent opportunity for individuals who are seeking for a corporate communications role to utilize their media network in this well-known organization.
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Coffee Wang for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com