Senior Manager, Project Management (MNC)
Our client is an international business which has over 70 year's history with global presence. They are looking for a Senior Project Management Manager to join their global team.
- Develop project charter, with measurable benefits and roadmap (short, medium and long term) with respect to Product Development productivity.
- Work with cross-functional teams in the definition of project scope and objectives and resourcing, as aligned to company's strategies.
- Manage synchronization across all dependencies.
- Provide oversight to project progress, issues/risks and decisions required.
- Prepare executive documentation for Senior leadership meetings and lead meetings.
- Manage the relationships with stakeholders to ensure their needs are being met
- Develop a detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
- Manage execution of initiatives ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including managing changes to the project scope/schedule, and impact analysis.
- Measure project performance, including proactive risk management and mitigation options.
- Upskill junior members of staff on best-in-class project management techniques.
- University graduate with major in finance, business, accounting or relevant disciplines
- An MBA Degree is preferred
- Minimum 8 years' experience, ideally from both Management Consulting and in-house Strategy; prior apparel experience is highly preferred
- Good understanding of Product Development and Production Creation processes, Industry knowledge of apparel supply chain management within international brand or retail environment
- A proactive problem-solver who can effectively manage multiple challenges across initiatives through use if innovative problem solving and critical thinking
- Proven ability to influence and make decisions cross-functionally in a matrix environment where speed and cultural sensitivity is crucial
- Extensive project or program management experiences
- Knowledge of Design Thinking and/or Agile methodologies a plus. Six sigma / Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Results-oriented; Ability to develop effective working relationships internally and externally
- Proactive and able to drive deliverables; Experience in bringing innovative ideas to reality
- Able to connect the dots across various initiatives. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to a complex and changing environment
- Native English speaker; fluent Cantonese is an advantage
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com