Our client is one of the biggest multinational insurance company in the world and they are expanding their Digital team across web marketing, performance marketing and content marketing. They are now looking for a high caliber to join their digital and ecommerce team to drive innovation in performance marketing.
- To plan and implement digital marketing campaign strategy for business development and set clear measurable KPIs;
- To keep up with digital trends, competitive activities, and best practices to drive innovation in performance marketing;
- To leverage CRM platforms to deliver personalised and relevant content to audience;
- To set up measurements and drive performance of all digital marketing campaigns and our e-commerce site to achieve traffic and digital lead KPIs;
- To expand new customers and retain existing customers through driving digital marketing campaigns and the integration of social and mobile channels;
- To liaise with various levels of management and be responsible for implementing strategic change aligned with the firm wise digital strategic goals;
- To track and monitor the effectiveness of all digital marketing efforts against business goals;
- To present category/campaign business results and insights to senior leaders and executives on a regular basis including scorecards, testing results, new initiatives, business reviews, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, ecommerce or Business management;
- At least 5 years of experience of E-commerce and Performance Marketing, preferably within financial services;
- Core business strategy skills for strategy definition, roadmap development, budget planning, success measurement, etc.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use customer and acquisition data and business metrics to support business decisions, optimization and generate insights;
- Successful track record of helping develop, present and execute strategic digital campaigns, deep understanding of the E-Commerce sales & digital marketing channels;
- Familiar with media agency performance checking for digital marketing campaign activities;
- Understanding of using Adobe Target or a similar program to deliver personalization;
- Previous experience of other Adobe Marketing Cloud products, particularly Adobe Analytics desired;
- Digital savvy and with an analytical mindset;
- Structured thinker with strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com