Our client is a growing local insurance company and keep on expanding. They are now seeking for an expert in digital platform and user experience to join their professional and dynamic team to keep on enriching platform functions and improving user experience.
- To lead and drive integration of D2C digital insurance platform in the region;
- To explore and share new trends in eCommerce with stakeholders to match with company needs;
- To work closely with different function teams and vendors to implement new initiatives and ensure project delivery within the agreed timeline and budget;
- To manage stakeholders' expectation and understanding of the business impact on specific projects and initiatives;
- To prioritize different projects according to business needs;
- To formulate operational procedures and standards, ensuring proper project documentation;
- To provide training for the users to ensure smooth execution of projects.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Digital Marketing, Ecommerce or IT related discipline is preferred;
- At least 8 years of experience in digital transformation and project management positions;
- Experienced in managing end-to-end project life cycles and leading projects involving multiple internal / external stakeholders;
- Exceptional communication, project management and organizational skills. Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at a time;
- Experience in E-commerce is a must; Insurance / Consultancy background is a plus;
- Be analytical and budget awareness with great attention to details;
- Good at stakeholder management and people management;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com