Our client is one of the largest Life Insurance Company with extensive service and coverage across Asia Pacific and continue expanding their business. They are looking for a high calibre to join their regional communications team with strong digital communications and project management skills.
- To edit and publish corporate materials to help drive up employee engagement;
- To provide editorial support for multimedia communications deliverables i.e. speeches, corporate messages and other intranet stories for Senior Management;
- To support townhalls and other major events;
- To support External Relations in raising the company's media profile managing company's reputation in Asia;
- To play a leading role in the team's creative process in the development of video content.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications or Journalism is preferred;
- At least 8 years solid relevant experience in writing/content creation or digital communications, preferably in insurance industry;
- Strong marketing sense, business acumen, communication skills and ability to tell a story;
- Solid project and event management experience is preferred;
- A team player who can work with the team as well as internal stakeholders in all level;
- Regional experience is a must;
- High proficiency in both Chinese and English.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.email@example.com. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com