|Salary||HK$70000 - HK$80000 per month|
Our Client is one of the leading financial services and insurance institutions in the market. We are currently hiring a Senior Manager to join its Group ESG Team to support ESG related strategies and initiatives.
The CORE is a Well-rounded Specialist on - Integration / Reporting / Rating.\
- Review and develop ESG strategy as well as sustainability framework
- Perform and govern integration of ESG strategy across various countries
- Oversee management and delivery of annual ESG report, enhance reporting process, ensure data quality, and facilitate relevant committee meeting with senior stakeholders
- Monitor ESG rating, compile ESG Rating Agency and Sustainability Index questionnaires, such as CDP, Hang Seng, and the Dow Jones, etc.
- Coordinate, execute and oversee ad-hoc sustainability projects and initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in environmental technology, sustainable development, or related field
- 8 years or above working experience, preferably with exposure to financial services
- Strong understanding of global as well as local sustainability issues; preferably with international exposure
- Familiar with ESG Reporting and ESG Rating
- Excellent written and spoken skills
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.