Our client is one of the biggest local insurance company and they are expanding their Digital team across web marketing, performance marketing and content marketing. They are now looking for a high caliber to join their digital acquisition team to drive innovation in ecommerce and performance marketing.
- To plan and implement digital marketing campaign strategy for business development and set clear measurable KPIs;
- To keep up with digital trends, competitive activities, and best practices to drive innovation in performance marketing;
- To leverage CRM platforms to deliver personalised and relevant content to audience;
- To set up measurements and drive performance of all digital marketing campaigns and our e-commerce site to achieve traffic and digital lead KPIs;
- To expand new customers and retain existing customers through driving digital marketing campaigns and the integration of social and mobile channels;
- To liaise with various levels of management and be responsible for implementing strategic change aligned with the firm wise digital strategic goals;
- To track and monitor the effectiveness of all digital marketing efforts against business goals;
- To present category/campaign business results and insights to senior leaders and executives on a regular basis including scorecards, testing results, new initiatives, business reviews, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, ecommerce or Business management;
- At least 7 years of experience of E-commerce and Performance Marketing, within financial services is a plus;
- Core business strategy skills for strategy definition, roadmap development, budget planning, success measurement, etc.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use customer and acquisition data and business metrics to support business decisions, optimization and generate insights;
- Successful track record of helping develop, present and execute strategic digital campaigns, deep understanding of the E-Commerce sales & digital marketing channels;
- Familiar with media agency performance checking for digital marketing campaign activities;
- Digital savvy and with an analytical mindset;
- Structured thinker with strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.email@example.com. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com