Our client is one of the world's leading premium lifestyle brands which delivers superior styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide. With rapid growth and expansion, they are now looking for a senior digital marketing manager who is responsible for increasing the visibility of the brand throughout the region.
Goal is to bring the brand image to the next level through an integrated marketing approach with a focus and coordination of digital/social media, advertising, CRM and retail/Ecommerce programs. In this position the candidate will be responsible for working with a network of country based Marketing teams with the purpose of developing strategies and tactics at a regional and local level. This position is also responsible for ensuring alignment with the corporate direction while accommodating for local cultural requirements and the state of brand evolution in each of the respective markets. The senior manager will serve as a leader to inspire and motivate the marketing teams.
- Develop with global, regional and local teams 360-degree marketing & communications program, with core focus on digital platforms.
- Ensure all the ingredients are developed in respect to overall brand and business objectives, brand standards, timelines and budget.
- Serve as the lead digital marketing contact person between HQ and country offices.
- Be part of the integrated marketing programs to develop digital campaigns and experiences that drive growth and presence across the region.
- Convey marketing story and drive engagement through all digital touchpoints including online advertising, content syndication, social, eCom websites, external websites, emails/SMS, CRM, etc.
- Understand latest digital marketing trends and deep dive consumers' insights so as to develop the digital activation strategy and tactics.
- Identify major digital innovation opportunity and to explore & to experiment innovation that drives brand image and business results.
- Drive the execution of digital programs in social media, Ecommerce, advertising, SEO/SEM
- Closely monitor the market development in the entire region to identify any new/up-coming digital/social media trend and activation opportunity.
- Drive local content via engagement with local influencers/celebrities/KOLs, to identify and to execute local special activation e.g. TMall livestreaming.
- Provide guidance on eCom website front end layout design, to ensure a consistent brand image is delivered.
- Coordinate with global web development team and local teams to ensure global initiatives can be executed and delivered in local level
- Work closely with CRM to build and effectively manage market databases. Concept and implement new clientele activities designed to build a loyal customer base
- Identify marketing opportunities to leverage tools and programs produced by the head office and conversely, identify opportunities to develop market specific tools and programsand integrate them into the head office initiatives when appropriate
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree holder is a MUST
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in Media/Digital Marketing agency or in a relevant position for an international fashion retail brand in Asia
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with digital / social media, Ecommerce
- Extremely well versed in digital/social media, Ecommerce
- Proficient with technology
- Ability to think strategically, and implement tactically
- Strong project management/time management skills
- Ability to travel
- Global focus and mindset
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Eleanor Chan for further information. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com