Our client is sizeable and well-known organization. To support the business expansion, the team is now hiring for an experienced Senior Customer Experience Manager to join the Business.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for drive and develop the Customer Experience strategy for various programs.
- Formulate customer experience strategies and plans to support long-term business development and continuous enhancement of customer experience
- Design best customer experience at various stages of the customer journey via physical and digital channels
- Devise customer loyalty and membership growth
- Work with internal leaders and business unit to ensure the strategies are aligned with the objectives
- Manage and monitor relevant budgets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Assist in any ad-hoc project when necessary
- Bachelor degree holder
- Minimum 12 years of experience in customer service, relationship management or relevant field, with at least 8 years at management level
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership ability
- Commercial savvy, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com