Our client is one of the largest Life Insurance Company with extensive service and coverage across Asia Pacific and continue expanding their business. They are looking for a high calibre to join their Customer Experience team to drive new marketing ideas in achieving business objectives.
- To coach team members in campaign execution, including the application of analytics model into customer campaigns
- To prepare marketing plans and to support supervisor in execution;
- To work closely with different departments and team to prepare project plan & communication for campaign launch;
- To execute existing customer campaigns for improving customer loyalty & experience, including reactivation of inactive customers and support customer segmentation strategy & other corporate initiatives;
- To work with Data Intelligence Management team in the preparation of target customer segments & tracking report of customer campaigns;
- To contribute ideas on maximizing the usage of digital/ innovative platform to increase customer experience and satisfaction;
- To design and prepare agent/ customer communications (Express, promotional leaflet, eDMs/SMS e.t.c.);
- To manage promotional budget and provide support to team members in meeting business objective;
- To assist Department Head as a gate keeper in recommending promotional appeals arrangement.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business Studies, Marketing or related discipline;
- At least 8 years of relevant business analyses, business development, database marketing and digital experience, preferably in the insurance industry;
- Experience in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details;
- Assertive self-starter who can work independently and is results driven;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.email@example.com. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com