|Location||North Point, Eastern District|
Our client is a Non-Profit organisation and they are looking for a Senior Manager, Central Procurement to head up the Procurement space. This is a newly created position and therefore this person will have to set things up from scratch.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the establishment of the Central Procurement Department as the centre of excellence to implement central procurement strategies and programmes that improve the organisational value and efficiency.
- Work with stakeholders and budget owners to drive the transition of current procurement practices to support the broader transformation of the value chain for the organisation, and implement the best practices for procurement on various categories.
- Lead and execute end-to-end procurement processes for the organisation from tendering process, to negotiation with suppliers to achieve the most desirable business and contract terms, to contracting process including administration and post-execution.
- Innovate and develop tools and processes to automate, streamline and enhance the procurement function; define a tracking system to review with users on the suppliers' performance for an effective supplier base.
- Develop and enhance procurement policies that are focused on value creation and improving efficiency; ensure compliance with established procurement policies.
- Perform risk management and mitigation especially for contracts wherein terms are subject to regulatory compliance requirements.
- Build the capabilities of procurement team to handle all procurement related queries for policy and procedure alignment amongst procuring users to uphold the compliance standards and awareness across the organisation.
To succeed in this key role, you will have at least 10+ years experience
- Degree in Supply Chain or other relevant discipline
- Solid experience working in indirect procurement function
- Good communication skills (Both English and Cantonese)
- Strong business acumen and leadership capability
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Athena Tse for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com