Senior Manager - Apparel Strategic Sourcing
A leading US fashion retailer is looking to hire a new headcount of strategic sourcing leader, to work on sourcing strategy and analysis for apparel sourcing decision.
Reporting to the Strategic Sourcing Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Refine strategic sourcing procedures including supplier performance review analysis for Tier 1-2 vendor base
- With combined effort with IT and business team, be representative on sourcing team in regard of database and analytical tools implementation and advancement
- Drive efficient costing strategy with cost engineering initiatives deployed globally
- Lead sourcing initiatives with the aim to explore sustainable material and secure a long-term competitive costs
- 8+ years in apparel sourcing / strategic positions for large sized sourcing companies
- Bachelor degree or above in business management, MBA, finance, Supply chain, Engineering or related discipline
- Experience in strategic sourcing / procurement management
- Experience being representative in front of senior management when it comes to debate of topics and reporting
- Knowledge in garment factory operations
- Able to demonstrate knowledge in up-to-date strategic sourcing model, tools and analytics
- Excellent English and Chinese is must
Interested parties please send your CV to Angela Tsui (Angela.Tsui @connectedgroup.com) for more information.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com