Our client is a well regarded player in the tech field. They are looking for a Legal counsel to provide legal advisory support to the tech business. This role provides an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic business with exposure to work outside of Hong Kong.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work on corporate M&A matters.
- Provide legal, regulatory and strategic advice to the IT/Solutions business in Hong Kong, China and elsewhere in Asia, including Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Macau.
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide range of commercial agreements, including non-disclosure agreements, tenders, software licence/reseller agreements, sale and purchase agreements, master services agreements, teaming/subcontractor agreements, as well as assisting in contentious matters relating to the IT/Solutions business.
- Interact with management and counterparties (e.g. government authorities, other business units and external counsel) on contract negotiation and other related matters.
- Manage and regularly update internal policies and templates relevant to the IT/Solutions business.
- Carry out duties consistent with strategic plans including relevant M&A activities.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- A qualified lawyer with around 10 years of post-qualification legal experience, with excellent drafting and negotiating skills.
- Knowledge and experience in M&A transactions, IT/Solutions related commercial contracts, especially in handling complex contracts and project-related tenders (both Government and private sector), and Listing Rules.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Excellent communication skills, team-player, self-driven and able to interact effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Exceptional organization skills, attention to detail, mature attitude and able to work effectively under time pressure, solution-oriented, good commercial sense, and be able to work independently.
Interested parties please reach out to us with your CV for a further discussion.