Our client is a global top 10 mass market retailer (based in EU), who is looking for a Logistics Specialist and a Senior Logistics Specialist to join their rapidly growing team in Hong Kong.
- Day to day logistics operation and support on shipping arrangement & booking
- Responsible for 3PL management and ensure their performance meet KPI
- Logistics cost analysis and freight cost comparison
- Support in vendor contract tending and bidding process
- Ocean freight routing optimization
- Evaluate the Supply Chain process and provide suggestions / improvement plans
- Evaluate operational data with the purpose of process improvement
- Handle shipment scheduling and planning
- Manage shipment data and ensure data integrity
- Degree holder in Logistics / Supply Chain / Business administration or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Supply Chain/Logistics, preferably in sourcing/buying offices
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume to Kammy Ng (email@example.com) for more information.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com