Our client is multinational retailer ce who is now looking for a Senior Logsitic Officer to join their growing team in HK.
- Support Manager to monitor logistics daily operations for the direct buying office.
- Coordinate whole logistics process including cost calculation, planning, shipping arrangement and scheduling.
- Support on new products development on logistics.
- Settle daily operational issue within the team.
- Supervise logistics team and provide clear guidance to assistants on logistics issue.
- Support to drive continuous improvement project to increase efficiency.
- Organize and coordinate related documents and record, ensure data accuracy and updated.
- Monitor 3rd party service provider's KPI and performance
- Provide effective communication with internal team, international logistics team and external stakeholders
- Support on coordinate of ocean freight consolidation development, prepare RFQ and tender documents as requested
- Review operations performance periodically with service providers according to SOP.
- Supervise employee and trainee's training
- Conduct annual review with subordinates and manages their development through consultation with Manager
- At least tertiary education in Logistics/Supply Chain/Business administration or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years working experience in Supply Chain/Logistics, preferably in sourcing/buying offices
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill, able to work as a team
- Experience in team supervising would be a plus
- Well-organized and detail-minded
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken
Interested parties please click "apply now" with your updated CV.