A leading US sourcing company is looking for a Senior Logistic Analyst to join their office in Hong Kong.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day logistics operation
- Teams including shipment planning & booking, vendor management, container utilization and logistics system maintenance.
- Conduct in-depth rate analysis, including market rate levels, cost structures etc.
- Responsible for shipment scheduling and planning.
- Liaison and coordination with freight forwarders, vendors and national logistics teams.
- Handling of logistics related inbound/outbound matters.
Key requirements include:
- Tertiary education or above, bachelor holder in Logistic related discipline is a plus
- A minimum of 3 year experiences in data analysis/reporting, in logistics field is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially MS PowerPoint and MS Excel (Pivot Tables, Graphs, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English, both written and spoken
Interested parties please send your updated CV with current and expected salary to cathy.li @ connectedgroup.com