|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Senior Logistics Analyst (EU retailer)
My client is a global top 10 mass market retailer (based in EU), who is looking to hire a Senior Logistics Analyst.
- Day to day logistics operation and support on shipping arrangement & booking,
- Responsible for 3PL management and ensure their performance meet KPI
- Logistics cost analysis and freight cost comparison.
- Ocean freight routing optimization
- Evaluate the Supply Chain process and provide suggestions / improvement plans.
- Evaluate operational data with the purpose of process improvement.
- Handle shipment scheduling and planning
- Manage shipment data and ensure data integrity
- Degree holder in Logistics / Supply Chain / Business administration or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Trading company/3PL/Buying office
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken
Interested party pls send your CV to Angela Tsui (Angela.Tsui@connectedgroup.com) for more details.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com