|Location||Hong Kong City|
|Salary||HK$60000 - HK$80000 per month + Bonus,AL,Insurance|
Our client is an established developer with tremendous Retail Portfolio outlook in Hong Kong, currently looking for an experienced "Senior Leasing Manager" or "Manager" to oversee and assist executing their HK & PRC Retail portfolios in the leasing capacity.
- Lead a team of Leasing specialist and handle full cycle of leasing function including but not limited to new tenants' engagement, lease renewals and negotiations, contracting etc;
- Spearheading strategies to steer the portfolio's future in a positive direction;
- Budget, forecast and analyses rental income to maximize revenue and conduct regular tenant's performance review;
- Conduct market analysis, cost benchmarking and oversee the P&L of the portfolios;
- Degree or above in Market, Business Management, Real Estate Management or relevant disciplines;
- Over 6-8 years of experience within the Retail Leasing capacity from a Landlord/Agency/Client perspective;
- Previous exposures in chinese retail market with sound knowledge of local regulations;
- Established relationships with International and Luxury brands will be an advantage;
- Natural communicator with strong leadership character.