- Oversee projects planning, scope; schedule, resources, cost, budgeting and quality
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Writing functional specification for larger scale projects, and engaging technical teammates to ensure the solution remains technically feasible.
- Participate in test plans and performance UAT
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- More than 3-year working experience as Business Analyst
- Candidates with more experience might be considered as (Senior) Manager
- Preferably working experience within banking/ insurance sector
- Creative, innovative and well-organised personnel with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent, diligent and able to work under pressure and overtime to execute projects
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Mannie CHIU for further information.