|Reference||IY - IC - 976343_1660813085|
Senior Inventory Control Analyst (Finance department); Regional role
Our client is one of the global leaders in retail. They are now seeking a Senior Inventory Control Analyst to join their team.
- Hands-on experience in inventory control
- Excellent communication in English
- Westernized and stable environment
- Responsible for inventory control-related issues of APAC regions, providing guidelines and standard flow to ensure efficient and proper regional stock transfer, maintaining healthy inventory levels, reviewing aging and defective, etc.
- Assist in preparing monthly inventory reports, reconciliation of inventory data, and inventory-related analysis
- Ensure store compliance with inventory-related procedures, including distributions, transfers, MOS, physical inventory prep and execution, etc.
- Liaise with internal and external parties regarding inventory-related issues Handle ad-hoc tasks as required
- Minimum 4 years of Inventory Control experience, preferably from multinational retail companies
- Knowledge in Finance book-keeping/ full set accounting would be a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Responsible, self-motivated, independent, and works well under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply online, please click the "Apply" button below or send a WORD version resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.