|Location||Hong Kong City|
Senior Internal Auditor (Listed MNC)
Our client is a world's leading manufacturer and distributor of FMCG products, headquartered in Hong Kong. Their products are available in more than 40 markets worldwide and the Company is listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. We are now seeking a talented individual to join them as a Senior Internal Auditor to work closely with the growing team.
- Execute the financial and operational audit function of the Group in accordance with audit plan to ensure the audit objectives are properly achieved
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the risk management process and internal control framework
- Perform specific audit procedures independently including performing risk analysis and evaluation of controls and assessing the impact of control deficiencies
- Maintain and document risks and controls based on requirements under the Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Identify area for value efficiency and effectiveness improvement and ensure that all audit findings are summarized in proper format
- Communicate and work with management and auditee for the review
- University graduate in Finance and Accounting with ACCA / HKICPA or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 3 years of internal and / or external audit experience
- Certified Internal Auditor ("CIA") is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in manufacturing and Fast Moving Consumer Good is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Knowledge in computer applications i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc.
- Willingness to travel
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international organization who is able to offer the right individual to the chance to impact a market-leading business.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com