|Reference||ia - 0001_1639627334|
My client is a leading Financial Service Institution with strong reputation and long history in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific. They are now looking for a Vice President for their Internal Audit team.
Report to the team head, you will be responsible for -
- Driving and upgrading audit methodology.
- Enhancing the efficiency in the audit process.
- Monitoring the business activities by conducting data analysis.
- Performing quality assurance.
- Handling the system implementation.
- Participate in ad hoc projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 15 years relevant experience.
- Strong project management and leadership skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Candidates with less experience will consider as the Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading groups that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.