Senior Internal Audit Manager
As a market leader in the supply chain industry, this leading organization are now pro-actively seeking an experienced Senior Internal Audit Manager to join their organization.
- Reporting to Internal Audit Director
- Prepare and conduct internal audits and regular reports
- Participate in risk control, develop operational and risk based audit plans
- Identify internal control weakness in existing processes
- Responsible to enhance the audit procedures, compliance procedures
- Give effective recommendation to the business processes and added value to the business
- Bachelor degree with major in Accounting or Finance or equivalent qualification
- 6-12 years' experience in audit field
- Qualified Accountant (HKICPA or CPA) with Big 4 background is a must
- APAC Travel
- Excellent English and Chinese
An excellent opportunity for a dynamic audit manager looking to take the next step up within an excellent business platform.
Interested individuals can apply directly for more information
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com