|Salary||HK$45000 - HK$60000 per month + Bonus|
Our client is a data center company with decades of experience in the APAC seeking to build the foundation for the world's digital future, helping organizations to grow sustainably and empowering the populations they serve. By implementing innovative and cutting-edge data centers to the APAC market, their objective is to make infrastructure deployment in the region easy and cost-efficient.
- Respect: We embrace diversity and collaboration.
- Innovation: We share ideas and solve problems.
- Grit: We are driven and determined.
- Excellence: We seek to deliver the best.
- Responsibility: We do what's right for our people and the planet.
The Senior Information Security Engineer is responsible for defining company security policies and procedures and develop the controls to manage cyber security risks.
- Design & engineer both on premise and cloud information security solutions to meet enterprise IT solutions requirements.
- Conduct audit and security compliance checks as part of the information security design and solution engineering process.
- Perform security risk assessments and recommend mitigations and countermeasures to address risks, vulnerabilities, and threats
- Ensure IT solutions are built and implemented to the agreed information security standards (architecture, design, and solution specification) during the SDLC process
- Provide support to develop effective security architecture governance, policy, process, and guidance is in place to mandate repeatable, secure IT design and engineering practices.
- Serve as an expert advisor to promote company-wide information security design practices, policy, and control framework.
- Implement and effectively operate enterprise security solutions and infrastructures.
- Monitor developments in the information security industry and communicate on the potential impact or applicability to the organization
- Participate and contribute to industry cyber forums, both formal and informal.
- Must have a relevant University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Must have solid knowledge and experience in cloud technologies, and familiar with cloud security architecture, design, and operations.
- At least 5 years of experience in cybersecurity or security products
- Relevant experience with Sec DevOps principles, Security Automation and Orchestration.
- Must have strong information security technology knowledge/concept and can effectively communicate with senior management and a broad range of technical/non-technical audiences.
- Relevant experience with information security (e.g., CISSP, CCSP) and enterprise architecture methods (e.g., SABSA, TOGAF or Zachman) is an advantage
- Sound familiar with Governance, Risk Management and Compliance practices
- Desirable to have relevant information security experience working with or for a global telecommunications or data center operator.
- Desirable to have relevant experience, working with IT development team to implement secured solutions in data center related systems, e.g., Backoffice support system, building management system, access control systems, network management systems, etc.
- Candidates with less experience can be considered as Engineer role
- Must be proficient in English (speaking, reading, and writing). Additional Asian languages are advantageous.
- Must currently reside and be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send their latest CV (in WORD format) directly to email@example.com for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
#StayConnected #connectedgroup #2022KeepRolling