|Salary||HK$60000 - HK$75000 per month + Bonus|
Our client is a data center company with decades of experience in the APAC seeking to build the foundation for the world's digital future, helping organizations to grow sustainably and empowering the populations they serve. By implementing innovative and cutting-edge data centers to the APAC market, their objective is to make infrastructure deployment in the region easy and cost-efficient.
- Respect: We embrace diversity and collaboration.
- Innovation: We share ideas and solve problems.
- Grit: We are driven and determined.
- Excellence: We seek to deliver the best.
- Responsibility: We do what's right for our people and the planet.
Reporting to the VP Data Centre Services, this role will drive the development of innovative technologies and incorporate them into the operation portal. This involves defining and implementing API interfaces and data models. This role will work closely with various vendors to understand the functions and interfaces to come up with the overall architecture. The role will work closely with our operation portal development team to incorporate new functions into it.
- Draft technical design documents based on functional requirements illustrating workflows, functions to be implemented and changes to existing functions.
- Define and implement highly complex API interfaces with commercial, opensource and in-house developed applications.
- Assist on data model design, enhancement, and documentation.
- Drive prototyping of innovation projects such as facial recognition, robotic navigation and network automation using scripting languages such as Python and automation platforms such as Ansible and Puppet.
- Build these software platforms using industry best practices that is production quality with documentation.
- Manage the DevOps process with multiple parties to ensure smooth and successful software releases.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 8 years of software development experience with proven skills on API integration
- Minimum 5 years of Python and other scripting languages
- Preferred to have 3+ years of NodeJS and Ansible or Puppet experience
- Able to implement modular, portable and production quality applications
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with DevOps processes and tools
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Must be proficient in English (speaking, reading, and writing). Additional Asian languages are advantageous.
- Must currently reside and be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send their latest CV (in WORD format) directly to email@example.com for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
#StayConnected #connectedgroup #2022KeepRolling