|Salary||HK$70000 - HK$90000 per month|
Our client is a Hong Kong well-established conglomerate and is currently looking for a seasoned Human Resources Manager to join their office. This is an exceptional opportunity for an outstanding candidate whom is passionate about delivery and exceeding expectations. The successful candidate will be capable of juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide practical and professional HR advices and solutions to management
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Design and develop the company structure
- Review and implement HR strategies for business expansion and take part in business planning to ensure people plans are in place (manpower planning, succession planning, etc.)
- Compile HR analytical reports on a regular basis for management review
- Assistant in ad-hoc projects as assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- A minimum 10 years of relevant HR experience in a fast-paced MNC experience
- Strong organization, communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Proactive and autonomous with the flexibility to adapt to ever-changing priorities and responsibilities
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Purple Lai for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com