|Location||Central and Western District|
Senior HR Operation Manager
Our client is a large-scaled multinational FMCG company, with years of business presence in APAC regions, they are currently hiring a Senior HR Manager to join their team to support the regional HR operation.
- Responsible for supervising a broad range of C&B operations and projects for Hong Kong and regional offices, including payroll, C&B adminstraiton and system implementation etc.
- Be a focal point of ensuring the smooth execution after implementing different initiatives across the region
- Partner closely with senior management, IT teams, external vendors and other stakeholders to make sure milestones are achieved and the projects are delivered on schedule
- Review and evaluate C&B policies and procedures regularly to ensure their legal compliance with high competitiveness in the market
- Be responsible for internal communication and stakeholder management
- Work closely with management on ad hoc projects and duties
- Bachelor Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum of 12 years of solid HR/C&B/HRIS experience gained from sizeable organisation with regional exposure
- Strong skillset in analytics, problem solving, project management and communication
- Eagerness in driving new initiatives and implementing policies in fast-paced environment
- Excellent command in both verbal and written English and Chinese
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Frank Lee via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.