|Location||Central and Western District|
Senior HR Officer (HRBP)
Our client is a large-scaled conglomerate, with strong market demand and steady business growth, they are now hiring a competent Senior HR Officer talent.
- Act as a business partner to work closely with business units to meet current and future HR needs and enquiries
- Responsible for partnering with various HR specialised teams to fulfill designated duties, including talent acquisition, training & development, employee relations and compensation & benefits etc.
- Provide advice and support to team head and business units regarding HR policies, processes and best practice, including proposal writing and presentation
- Be responsible for both internal and external communication and coordination
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of HR experience from a sizeable organisation
- Good team player, detail-minded with strong numerical sense, problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (acquired minimum Grade C or equivalent in public exams)
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Frank Lee via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.