|Location||Central and Western District|
Senior HR Officer
Our client is a large-scaled conglomerate, with strong market demand and steady business growth, they are now hiring a competent Senior HR Officer role.
- Act as a business partner to work closely with business units to meet current and future HR needs and enquiries
- Responsible for various HR functions, including talent acquisition, training & development, employee relations and performance management etc.
- Support team head and business units on recruitment issues, including screening resumes and coordinating interviews
- Be responsible for both internal and external communication and coordination
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of HR experience within a sizeable organisation, preferably with volume-hiring experience
- Good team player, detail-minded with strong problem solving and communication skills
- Great command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Frank Lee via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.