Our client is a well-known and industry-leading local organization and is currently looking for a seasoned (Senior) Human Resources Manager to join their Total Rewards team. The ideal candidate will be confident yet warm, and have strong knowledge in C&B trend and experience in managing massive data and HR analysis.
- Manage and lead the reward team to ensure their performance meets the company standard
- Manage and implement different C&B projects, including but not limited to annual salary benchmarking, job evaluation, inventive/benefits scheme review, job analysis and executive remuneration
- Develop and review C&B policies and processes
- Identify trends and implement new programs to attract and retain employees and the right talents
- Build and maintain good internal and external relationships regarding different HR projects
- Take up additional projects as assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Human Resources Management
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in C&B management, including 5 years in managerial level
- Strong communication, project management, and implementation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask and prioritize workload
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Purple Lai for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com