Senior HR Manager (Hong Kong + China)
Our client is a historical trading and manufacturing company and they are looking for a Senior Human Resource Manager. This person will lead a team of 8 staff and responsible for all-rounded HR duties for the Hong Kong & China offices. Report to the CFO.
- Full People Management Support - recruitment, onboarding, talent management, recruitment agency liaison and engagement, performance management, change management, employee relations and resourcing
- Partner closely with functional leaders to identify and plan for short and mid-term talent needs
- Proactively liaise with line managers to fully understand job requirements and create efficient recruitment strategies;
- Manage full-cycle recruitment and selection process by providing the right people, with the right skills, in the right place, at the right time;
- Source talents by utilizing and exploring different channels to recruit the best suited talents for the organization at the most effective and efficient way
- Act as a Human Resources Business Partner to deliver people strategies and initiatives and provide proactive guidance and education
- Responsible for HR project to support the actual business needs
- Bachelor's degree and/or an MBA or Master's degree in human resources or a related field of study.
- Candidate coming from generalist background will be advantageous
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Familiar with the Hong Kong and China labour law
Interested parties, please send your resume to apply online or contact Kelvin Yip for further information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.