|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Our client is one of the largest banks across the world and is looking for an agile Human Resources Business Partner to join the team due to internal promotion.
- Toptier European bank
- Flexible work
- Team leading role
This role will act as a trusted HR advisor across the assigned client group whilst managing a small team. This individual will be responsible for annual HR processes, recruitment, talent and performance management, succession planning, policy and employee relations. As the organization ambassador, you will proactively promote its culture and encourage D&I practice. This role will develop and implement HR strategies that aligns with the business objectives and agenda. You will build a strong relationship with business stakeholders and HR specialist to support the delivery of projects and initiatives.
- Degree qualification or above in Human resources or related discipline with 10+ years of experience as an HR business partner gained within the banking sector.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a good level of confidence to influence and coach stakeholders.
- Fast paced and detailed oriented with a business-driven mindset.
- Analytical and objective when making decisions.
- Language fluency in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.