|Location||Central and Western District|
Senior HR Analyst
Our client is a renowned conglomerate with stable business in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a Senior HR Analyst to join them to further bring their business to new heights.
- Responsible for all aspects of HR analysis, including manpower planning and organisation development etc.
- Provide advice and support to team head and business units regarding HR policies, processes and best practice
- Create and deliver specialised presentations on HR related topics across the business
- Generate regular reports and provide detailed analysis for management review
- Determine suitable evaluation tools which are most effective in improving performance and efficiency
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects as assigned
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Frank Lee via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or Statistics related disciplines
- At least 5 years HR analytics experience within a sizeable organisation
- Strong analytical mindset and numerical sense
- Familiar with HRIS systems or other analytical tools is advantageous
- Great command of spoken and written English and Chinese