|Salary||HK$30000 - HK$40000 per month|
Senior HR Analyst
Our client is a leading financial services company and they are hiring a Senior HR Analyst with high calibre to cater for their rapid business growth.
- Play a focal role to manager end-to-end performance management process and foster business relationship with both internal and external stakeholders, and to meet current and future HR needs and enquiries in line with the company growth strategy
- Act as an internal analyst and provide HR advisory service to department heads by continuously conducting market researches and driving competitive changes
- Utilize available data to generate reports, analysis and interpret into business terms
- Support and coordinate HR initiatives with regional offices
- Participate in any ad hoc HR projects as required
- Degree holder in HR/ Business Administration or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 4 years of solid HR experience, most preferred from consultancy/financial industry
- Able to work multi-tasking independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Mandarin and English
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Frank Lee directly at +852 3972 5633 or email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.