Our client is an MNC Fund House that manages multiple assets, funds, and products. They are now looking for a Senior Fund Accountant to join their finance team for their expanding business.
- Responsible for necessary accounting duties such as book-keeping and well organized records of transactions and assigned funds
- Maintain and prepare accurate financial, management reports and other reports in a timely manner
- Conduct financial analysis and monitor portfolio accounts and business performance
- Engage in the process of improvement with respect to accounting system and overall efficiency
- Work closely with other team members to provide resolution on cases
- Participate and assist in ad-hoc duties assigned
- Bachelor's degree or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- CPA Qualification
- 5+ years of relevant corporate and fund accounting experience
- Solid understanding of accounting standards and exposure to private equity / real estate funds or other funds
- Mature, well-organize and detailed-oriented individuals that work well as a team
- Strong in Microsoft Excel and accounting system
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading investment firm that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.