Senior Fund Accounting Manager, Pension Fund Company
- Stable Company
- Part of the Management Team
- Work Life Balance
My client is a leading pension product provider with long history in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a Senior Manager for their fund accounting team.
Managing a team, you will be responsible for -
- Performing daily NAV for MPF and pension funds;
- Ensuring the transaction and accounting records are recorded accurately;
- Preparing regulatory returns and client's reports;
- Asking queries from clients;
- Monitoring the pre and post trade settlement compliance;
- Reviewing cash funding, execute FX and arrange cash transfer;
- Participate in ad hoc projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 8 years relevant experience.
- Mature, self-motivated, detail-minded and strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong team management skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Candidates with less experience will consider as the Manager / Assistant Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.