My client is one of the world largest investment management group which focus on private equity, they are now seeking for a senior fund accountant to join their team.
- Responsible of Net Asset Value for the funds and prepare investors reports
- Supporting the technical calculation of capital call / distribution and preparation of correspondence in accordance with the legal documents of the fund
- To deal with cash, stocks and holdings reconciliations
- Handle annual financial statements and monthly journal for the funds
- To prepare business analysis, management information and investment reporting
- Bachelor's degree holder
- 3-5 years of working experience in related area, familiar with private equity and absolute return
- Familiar in Microsoft Excel
- Responsible, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese. Mandarin advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the investment firms that offer long term career progression and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.